Industrial Service Technician
CraneWerks, Inc. is a leading, quickly expanding, national provider of material handling solutions. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Service Technician. The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Commitment to exceptional Customer Service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Minimum 3 years mechanical, 3 phase electrical and controls experience with troubleshooting, repair and inspection of overhead industrial cranes and hoists. VFD experience a plus.
- Must be familiar with OSHA standards for overhead cranes
- Must have a clean driving record
- Ability to receive and give oral and written instructions
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Ability to work any and / or extended shifts.
CraneWerks, Inc. is offering competitive compensation for the right candidate plus a comprehensive benefits package.
CraneWerks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email applications to Employment@CraneWerks.com