- Air chain hoists can be operated continually at maximum load with frequent start and stop cycles.
- The air powered hoist is inherently designed to work well in high usage areas since air passes through the unit and exhausts heat into the atmosphere constantly cooling the hoist.
- Offers high capacity lifting up to 100 ton in relatively small packages where heavy rigging jobs are required and a slower speed can be accommodated.
- Lifting capacity and performance are unaffected by high ambient temperatures.
- Feathering on the pendant give the operator unlimited control over speed.
- Easily relocated in plants where air is readily available with no wires to hook up.
Explosion proof atmosphere
An inherent feature of an air chain hoist or trolley is that they can be used in explosion proof atmospheres if properly applied and can be equipped with spark resistant features such as:
- Brass trolley wheels and hooks
- Stainless steel lifting chain
- Copper plated bottom hooks and load blocks
- Brass safety latch
- Bronze trolley wheels and gears
Low headroom air hoists are designed to optimize lifting heights when standard equipment does not meet the application needs.
- Maximum lift can be achieved through the use of a low headroom air chain hoist that places the hook, when in the upper position, as close to the supporting beam as possible.
Clean chain hoist systems are available for a variety of applications including; wash down, pharmaceutical, food/beverage processing, and clean assembly applications.
- Food Grade Features:
- Patented oil free motor
- Nickel plated hoist body
- Stainless steel chain and hooks
- Sealed motor and gearbox
- Filtered or piped exhaust
- FDA approved white epoxy
- Food grade lubricants
CraneWerks Request for Quote Online or by Phone
CraneWerks offers professional sales attention to each air hoist request. Fill our or award winning request for quote form or call and talk to customer service to find the hoist that best suits your application.
Hoist availability includes but is not limited to the following:
- Duff Norton
- Lift Tech
- Ingersoll Rand
- Shaw Box
- Load Lifter
- J.D Neuhaus
Need a quote in a hurry? Most electric chain hoists can be quoted same day.