Electric Chain Hoist
Electric chain hoists efficiently and safely lift and lower loads.
Most economical of the powered hoists from ¼ – 5 tons.
Great for heavy usage and rough environments
- Capacities from ¼ to 20 ton
- Low maintenance
- Offers a degree of allowable side pull
- Available in 3 phase and single phase units
- True vertical lift standard
- Can be equipped with push, hand geared, and motorized trolleys
- Canvas, metal or vinyl chain containers are available
- Options include
- Additional lift
- Radio control
- VFD (Variable frequency drive)
- Hoist overload protection
- Rotary limit switch
- Manipulator control
- Bullard or Sue-loc and insulated hooks
Low Headroom electric chain hoists available
- Used where the amount of overhead space is limited
- Designed with the hooks off-set to the side of the hoist body, resulting in maximum lifting heights.
Long lift applications
- Windmill maintenance hoists
- Special trolleys are available when electric chain hoists are used in wind generators, which incorporate a hand brake to keep them in place as the Nacelle is pivoting. Lifting speeds of up to 128 fpm are available
High duty cycles? No problem!
A foundry in Indiana was spending a lot of time and money maintaining it’s fleet of air hoists not to mention the downtime they were experiencing as a result. They had previously only used air hoists because of the heavy duty cycle of at capacity lifts. CraneWerks introduced the Harrington electric chain hoist to the foundry and gave them a demo unit to try for 30 days. With the 60 minute duty cycle of a Harrington Hoist the results were not surprising. The customer began to replace their entire fleet of air hoists with Harrington electric chain hoists and are currently enjoying the low maintenance benefits.
CraneWerks Request for Quote
CraneWerks offers professional sales attention to each electric hoist request.
Making your purchase as easily and accurate as possible is our goal. Our online hoist RFQ located on each page of our site is the best in the industry. The CraneWerks electric hoist RFQ asks leading questions, ultimately producing a request for the exact hoist needed.
Please write or call today with your request.
Need a quote in a hurry? Most electric chain hoists can be quoted same day.
Hoist availability includes but is not limited to the following:
CraneWerks stocks hoists up to 10 Ton capacity and can ship the same day in most cases.
- Duff Norton
- Columbus McKinnon
- Lift Tech
- Acco Lift
CraneWerks stocks electric chain hoists up to 10 Ton capacity and can ship the same day in most cases