The preferred system for moving light to moderate
loads within a work area
Economically converts existing warehouse and manufacturing
space into valuable production areas
Perfect for metal, precast, wood, and rented or leased buildings.
Workstation Bridge Crane Runway Details
- Available in 1 thru 5 ton capacities.
- Runway lengths of up to 50 feet.
- not usually expandable
- Spans of up to 39 feet.
- Additional capacities, runway lengths, spans available upon request
- Easy installation, bolt-together construction
- only four columns
- no bracing
- few man hours required to assemble
- no certified welder required
- Support columns bolt directly to a 6 inch reinforced concrete slab.
- Modular design for easy relocation.
- Pre-engineered for quick delivery.
- Typically ships in 3 to 4 weeks complete with:
- runway electrification,
- assembly manual,
- hardware, and
- anchor bolts.
- Stainless steel food grade and other stainless non-corrosive systems available.
- Complete CAD drawings supplied with each system.
- Runway systems designed to AISC specifications.
- All workstation cranes are pre-engineered and approved by a licensed professional engineer
- Machining centers
- Mold change outs
- Die repair
- Plasma and burn tables
- Stocking laser tables
- Battery change outs
- Test cells
- Grinding booths
- Cleaning booths
The structure of stand alone workstation bridge cranes is header braced across the ends. The header and runway beams are connected to the top of the column with a rigid moment connection. Therefore, header bracing removes the requirement for knee and other braces, which keeps the workstation free of obstruction allowing for maximum use of the work area. Header bracing also eliminates the need to brace the crane structure to the building structure, which allows for locating the workstation in the most desirable area.
The bridge on a CraneWerks workstation crane rides on the very top of the structure, which provides maximum hook height. The additional hoist hook height gained by the unique momentary connection and top running design ranges in many cases from 10 to 24 inches.
CraneWerks Turnkey Systems
CraneWerks’ engineers provide engineering consultation, troubleshooting, and support from initial design through installation and follow-up. We offer pre-engineered, design build, and turnkey systems through our dealer network around the United States. CraneWerks’ overhead traveling crane systems can be customer installed, dealer installed, or installed nationwide by CraneWerks technicians.
For a CraneWerks quote on a free standing, top running, workstation crane system; please fill out one of our Request for Quote Forms. To learn more about our complete lineup of industrial crane systems; or for answers to other questions, please call 888-544-2121 or contact us.
Quotes on all standard runway systems are available within twenty-four hours.