- Cost effective solution for lifting needs that can be covered within the radius created by the jib crane.
- Well-suited for use beneath traveling industrial cranes, in open areas where they serve several work cells.
- Anchor bolt kits and templates designed to allow for easy and accurate installation of anchor bolts are available for all floor mounted free standing jib cranes.
- Workstation jib cranes are available constructed from standard I-beams or for smaller capacities enclosed rail type jibs can be provided.
- Enclosed rail jibs are utilized when capacities are between 100 lb. to 1000 lb. and with spans up to 16 ft.
- The enclosed rail design on the boom reduces dead weight which allows for easier rotation than a standard I-beam jib crane.
- Large capacities and longer spans.
- Can be equipped with powered rotation and powered trolleys.
- Many existing jibs can even have motorized rotation added to them with one of our power rotation kits after the jib has been installed.