Wire Rope Hoist Remanufacturing
Remanufacturing is a great alternative to replacing existing wire rope hoists. Remanufactured electric and air operated wire rope hoists are money saving solutions resulting in like new hoists. With a same as new warranty against craftsmanship and parts, quite simply, remanufacturing saves!
Because replacement costs of wire rope hoists is expensive, we are capable of saving you money by re-machining items, making new parts and utilizing aftermarket parts to remanufacture your wire rope hoist.
There have been many new technological advances in brakes, controls and other key components of a wire rope hoist. With these new advances, remanufacturing an existing hoist with upgraded components can save you money and exceed the original quality of the unit.
Often times wire rope hoists were custom designed specifically for your application or to fit your existing monorail or bridge crane. Remanufacturing makes sense in these cases by eliminating costly retrofitting of your existing equipment to fit a new hoist, or purchasing a new custom hoist to fit your existing equipment. Allow our experienced engineers to effetely evaluate your electric and air operated wire rope hoist to determine if this is a viable option for your consideration.
- In most cases remanufacturing saves 40% or more over the price of a new hoist.
- Help prevent costly down time by replacing all worn parts rather than repairing individual items as they break.
- Like new warranty
- CraneWerks provides a one year warranty against flaws in parts or craftsmanship.
- Fill out the Remanufacturing RFQ Form and you will receive a RMA number via email.
- Include the RMA number on your packing slip and/or affix it to the outside of your package.
- Send your hoist to CraneWerks at 511, N. Range Line Road, Morristown, IN 46161 or take advantage of our courier service and let us pick up the hoist for you.
- Your wire rope hoist will be disassembled and a repair quote will be sent to you in a timely manner for your review. When applicable, the price of a new hoist will be included for your comparison.
If remanufacturing is right for you…We will repair your hoist and return it to you as quickly as possible. Delivery times may be affected by parts availability.
If a new hoist is right for you…We will ship the new hoist as quickly as possible and recycle the old hoist. No tear down fees will be charged.
If neither repair or replacement is right for you…Your hoist will be returned and tear down fees will be applied.
*A CraneWerks re-man specialist can pre-quote disassembly charges if this is required by your company. Simply call and ask for a re-man specialist at 1-888-544-2121 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Take advantage of our field service by having our qualified technicians take down your wire rope hoist, return it to our shop, remanufacture and return to reinstall the hoist. Call 888-544-2121 today!