We keep you moving.
Overhead cranes, or bridge cranes, are a piece of elevated equipment that moves heavy material across commercial and industrial environments. Each overhead crane is designed and engineered for a specific purpose.
- Overhead cranes can be designed for all kinds of configurations to improve capacity and performance. Some of the most basic uses include:
- Loading and unloading material from trucks
- Moving material around a facility more efficiently than a forklift or pallet jack.
- Flipping or pulling dies from a stamping machine
- Feeding raw material into a machine in a manufacturing setting
- Moving parts down an assembly line
- Moving containers around a receiving yard